How do I make payment arrangements ?
If your ticket is not delinquent or in collections the court can schedule payments on a fine or penalty by visiting the clerk’s office during regular office hours and scheduling a payment agreement. The minimum monthly payment is usually $50 per month. If you opt to pay rather than appear for your hearing, as long as the payment is received prior to the hearing, full payment will cancel the hearing.

Show All Answers

1. How do I make payment arrangements ?
2. How do I quash my warrant?
3. Is Milton Municipal Court also at the Puyallup Court location?
4. I’ve received a summons letter for jury duty. How do I request an excusal?
5. What happens if I’ve missed my court date?
6. What if my fine is in collections?
7. What is a red light camera ticket?
8. What is community service and where do I perform it?
9. Where is Puyallup Municipal Court located?
10. How do I apply for a public defender?