Virtual City Hall
While City facilities are temporarily closed to the public in order to slow the spread of COVID-19, we continue to provide services to the community. Did you know that many City services can be accessed online, and you can take care of most City business from the comfort of your home?
Check out the many options to connect with us online - a virtual City Hall - by clicking: City of Puyallup Online Services
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenging times together.
Where can I apply for or get information about my City Business License?
- For general City business licenses, visit: General Business Licenses Information page
For questions, call the Business Licensing Service (360)705-6741
- For special licenses (Mobile Vendors, Solicitors, Temporary Stands), visit: Special Business Licenses & Permits page
To speak to an Administrative Clerk, call (253) 841-5475
Where can I apply for or renew my passport?
- The City of Puyallup is no longer a passport acceptance facility.
- Please visit the U.S. Department of State website for passport facilities in the area: www.travel.state.gov
- You can also call 1-877-487-2778/ 1-888-874-7793 (TDD/TTY)
How do I report a downed tree in the City?
- To report any street, water, stormwater, and sanitary sewer Issues use the City's SeeClickFix app
- To speak to a member of the Public Works team, call (253) 841-5505
How do I submit my building permit documents?
- To apply for permits and all permit related inquiries, visit the Permit Support Services page
- Speak to a Permit Technician by calling (253) 864-4165
How do I apply for a Residential Parking Permit?
- To apply for permits and for more information, visit the Residential Parking Permit page
- In case of questions, call (253) 435-3617
How do I apply for a Downtown Business Parking Permit?
- To apply for permits and for more information, visit the Downtown Business Parking Permit page
- For questions, call (253) 864-4165
City of Puyallup staff is available by phone and email to provide assistance and answer questions during regular business hours - Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To reach a City department or a specific staff member, view our City Staff Directory